Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm back!!!!

Ok, I didn’t really ever ‘go’ anywhere. Well, except for the hospital. Everything is fine now. Just that pesky gallbladder! What does that thing even do anyway? Well, I can tell you know because I have learned more about the inner-workings of my digestive track over the last week than I ever could have learned in my 4 semesters of A&P in college. Needless to say, I had ‘a lot of stones’ in my gallbladder. So had to have the little booger taken out.

Hubby dragged me kicking and screaming and crying to the Emergency Room. I was very proud at how well I handled the situation. On the way to the hospital, I only yelled, “Don’t do this to me!” while slamming my fist on the armrest twenty times. Far fewer times than a spoiled brat like me would typically scream when Hubby was being far too irrational and unreasonable. Ok, perhaps he wasn’t being THAT irrational but I thought so at the time.

I have a few posts I’ve been writing in my head. I’m determined to get them posted soon. I just have to get the pictures off of my camera so I can include them in the posts. In the meantime, I’m busy trying to catch up on all the blogs I’ve been missing while I was recouping. I can’t believe the world didn’t stop revolving while I was healing. The people I work with sure made it seem as if it had! Oh well, job security, right?

Anyway, I’ll do my best to formulate more posts quickly and keep you all entertained with my wit and sarcasm!! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!